Pages

Saturday 18 April 2015

O is for... Owen



Blogging From A to Z is a blog challenge where participants post a new item every day (except Sundays), where every item relates to the appropriate letter of the alphabet.  You can find out more over at http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com



Today's entry isn't a story because I accidentally got distracted by rendering Owen in Poser (Pro 2014 - which I'm still getting used to).  Honestly, for something so simple-seeming, it would have been much quicker to actually write something, even if I am very satisfied with the result.

It's also late because I swear, if it's not one thing it's another.  My desktop PC, Echo, was busy rendering a larger version of it (that's now been lost because Windows 8 rebooted itself last night...), my laptop Sixteen was having none of anything last night and Celty, the Surface tablet, flat-out refuses to upload anything to Blogger.  Three attempts!

Story: Honour-Bound
Rating: G







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!